Monday, March 10, 2014

Missed Opportunity

Here's My Missed Opportunity story. In 2009 Plaxico Buress of the Super Bowl Winning NY Giants was sentenced to 2 years in prison by shooting himself in the leg at a NY Club called the Latin Quarter aka LQ. I was asked to go to LQ that night to take pictures, I declined to cover this event for some reason I do not know. I believe that I would have prevented Plaxico Buress from shooting himself in the leg that night. That year I had seen him at many clubs that year chillin in VIP not doing much because he saw photographers. Not Going to the club that night was a Missed Opportunity because he would have been chilling the same way he was at all the other clubs I have seen him at. That probably wasnt the first time he brought a gun into the club. Who knows; if he played that year, the NY Giants could have won 2 superbowl's in a row. Its okay. We got one 5 years later in 2012 ;D ************************* Another Missed Opportunity from a technical stand point 2009 I was taking pictures in a Club and Kayne West, Amber Rose, and Drake were in the building after shooting the song "Best I ever had" all day. I was able to take the picture of all 3 of them. But Kayne West wanted me to delete the picture and re shoot it in a Artistic way or in a Documentary manner. Respecting the wishes of Mr. West I deleted the picture and put my sister on the phone so She could speak to Drake for a little bit. I told the promoter that I had the pictures on my memory card which I was able to recover. The only drawback was I would lose the pictures if I shot over the deleted pictures. By the promoters request. He said to forget the picture and shoot the rest of the event. At least I remember the event it was fun. But its Fair to say I dont miss Much!!! ;D Great times ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment